|Temple Hills Drive Sidewalk at Dunning Drive|
Link to Environmental Study and Location
Link to Detailed Drawings
- Elevated Curb with Gutter
- Cyclists forced into motorist lane
- Cyclists told "use Park Ave"
- No transit provisions
- Fedex, UPS, US Post not considered
- Complete Street Policy ignored
Listen to an engineer describe the project here:
UPDATE1: This design proposal was withdrawn for revaluation to assess traffic calming measures and for traffic count data collection.
UPDATE2: May 2 2017 Design approval is a boilerplate sidewalk from San Fernado Valley, see the city plans here.