- California Department of Transportation: "The Department prefers more remote parking..."
- Laguna Beach City response to EIR: "An alternative project site would be financially unfeasible"
- $80,000 traffic consultant Workshop I: "A multi-modal transport plan is preferred to building parking garages"
- MACTEC Engineering: "Groundwater was encountered at depths from 13 to 23 feet below grade" (expected at 30 MSL)
- Fact Check: Construction will displace 380 existing parking spaces for 5 years
Wednesday, July 31, 2013
Let Laguna VOTE! holds Kick-Off
FLASH: 30 July 2013 Concerned Laguna Beach residents met to organize, form strategy, and dispatch a resident action committee to oppose the City's plans for building a parking garage without a vote from residents.
State agencies and consultants hold reservations about the garage: