Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Completing the OC-Loop

Bet you didn't know a 66 mile loop exists to provide alternative mobility to the automobile in the heart of Orange County? Here's the OC-Loop in a nutshell:  A 66-mile paved loop connecting 650,000 residents and 340,000 jobs within one-mile connections to 17 Orange County cities, links to 200 city parks and access to 180 schools. The loop is 98% complete but OC Parks is inviting residents to join a public workshop to design the remaining 2%.
Click for details

Where: Yorba Linda Community Center, 4501 Casa Loma Ave, Yorba Linda 92886
When: Tuesday 15 November 2016 6:00 - 8:00 pm
Details: OCTA Website OC Loop Invitation

Westminster is broke while Laguna has cash reserves, yet Westminster is building alternative bike routes to connect with the OC-Loop. With better planning Laguna Beach could join the OC-Loop network by completing Old Laguna Canyon Road, from James Dilley Park to Lake Forest and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment