The Orange County Transit Authority and OCBC are holding a workshop to teach bicycle mode integration in a mobility plan.
Friday, April 27 · Orange County Transportation Authority, 550 S. Main St., Orange CA
Covered topics are:
- California and Federal goals, policies, regulations, and laws
- The role of the bicycle mode in the overall transportation system.
- The rights and responsibilities of bicyclists per CVC.
- Bicyclist needs and expectations as users of transportation facilities;
- Safety, mobility and access issues
- Maintaining bicyclist safety, mobility and access through work zones.
- Applying “best practices” to maximize bicyclist safety
- Supporting California’s “Complete Streets” policy. details at OCBC.