National Bike Month is an opportunity to celebrate the unique flexibility and convenience of the bicycle and the many reasons we ride.
As a national sponsor the league offers many resources and events to promote the bicycle for commuting, sport riding, leasure, health and fitness.
- Click for promotional posters, banners, guide, stickers here.
- Click for the Nat bike challenge 50,000 riders pedaling 30 Million Miles
- Click for Bike-to-Work-Day, cities celebrate 16 May 2014
- Click for Walk and Bike to School Day 7 May 2014
- Click for women's rides CycloFem Day 11 May 2014 "We Ride Together"
- Click for League of American Bicyclists bike month here.
- Click for program contact Liz Murphy firstname.lastname@example.org -LS